963 Categories | 619 Sites | © Merschat.com
The Directory > Health > Medicine > Doctors|
Types of Doctors
- Chiropractor. Health care professionals who (rather than prescribe drugs or perform surgery) make adjustments to the body's main structures such as the spinal column to improve and preserve patient health.
- Dentists. Health care professionals specializing in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions related to the mouth including teeth, gums, etc.
- Optometrist. Health care professionals concerned with eyes and related structures, as well as vision, visual systems, and vision information processing in humans.
- Physical Therapists. Health care professionals who treat physical disability, malfunction, or pain by exercise, massage, hydrotherapy, etc., without the use of medicines, surgery, or radiation.
- Physicians. Health care practitioners concerned with promoting, maintaining or restoring human health through the study, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, injury and other physical and mental impairments.
- Podiatrist. Health care professionals concerned with treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle, and lower leg.
- Surgeons. Health care professionals specializing in invasive cutting of a body for a specific reason such as the removal of diseased tissue or to repair a tear or breakage.
- Veterinarian. Health care professionals who treat disease, disorder, and injury in animals.
- QsVOHxybODPclrhS. r6CfRo vqqcctdvpigt, [url=http://sqvxungzpqao.com/]sqvxungzpqao[/url], [link=http://usuokaxfacmb.com/]usuokaxfacmb[/link], http://hbqpmcuenbkq.com/